Barnyard Scene with Chickens by W.T. Robinson (American, 1852 – 1934), oil.
Selections from the Attleboro Arts Museum’s Permanent Collection
Exhibition: February 13th – March 2nd, 2019
Opening Reception: Saturday, February 16th from 2 pm – 4 pm
- Reception is free and open to all
- Live music performed by students of the Attleboro High School choral and instrumental programs
- Meet Friends of the Attleboro Animal Shelter (FAAS)
- Shake paws with local “Animal Ambassadors”
- Reservations are not required, but are appreciated, by Thursday, February 14th. Call 508-222-2644 x 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Animal Magnetism – Selections from the Attleboro Arts Museum’s Permanent Collection presents paintings, prints, and sculptural forms that feature the animal kingdom, beloved pets and explore the profound relationship between humans and working animals.
EXHIBITION SPECIAL FEATURE
Name That Breed! Test Your Animal Know-how.
Gallery-goers during Animal Magnetism are encouraged to test their knowledge of animal breeds depicted in the exhibition. Select works will be accompanied by a plaque bearing a QR code that uncovers the breed on display. Name That Breed is presented in partnership with the MSPCA-Angell Animal Medical Center, Boston. MSPCA-Angell veterinarians have volunteered their time and expertise to identify the breeds on view.
ATTLEBORO ARTS MUSEUM:
The Attleboro Arts Museum involves audiences of all ages and backgrounds in the visual arts through diverse educational programs and engaging arts experiences. We work to support the creative and artistic development of both promising and professional artists. The Museum is a privately supported, non-profit arts institution whose core commitment to Arts for Everyone guides the Museum’s programs and operations.